Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

I'm hereby to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year. To be honest, this year is the 1st time i welcomed Chinese New Year in such down mood i would say. Where should i start to say..

Erm.. CNY eve, after firework, i was alone in moody condition. Think back of 'Where was i for the previous CNY eve..' Tat was so sweet and unforgetable. I tot i was part of Kate's family. But bcoz of the mistake i made last year, i ruined the relationship. Thinking of tat, i really regret on wat i had done to Kate in the previous year. Sorry Kate. Sorry. If there's another chance for me, i promise, i promise i wont be like tat anymore.
And i start to drink my dad's X.O. A fren of mine(Jason) knew that i was moody and concern bout me, he come over my place to fetch me up to go for drinks at Impalema(if i din spell wrongly) as accompany me. Of coz Baron and Afshyn go over to accompany me too. Thx.

'New year, New wish, New hope.' The only wish, hope i have this year is to recover with Kate and can be with Kate till the very last breathe of mine. Will my wish come true? I'm not greedy, this is my ONLY wish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, it's I-P-A-N-E-M-A.

February 5, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

pai sei.. i spell it wrongly..

February 7, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home