Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHY???

Why no one wanna listen to my explaination? Why no one trust me? Small piggy dear, my parents. Why none of you trust me?

Small piggy, i really din follow u. i really din 跟踪 you. Why you dun trust me? i know where to find you and know where are you not because i follow you or go forum or some other blog to know it. I know it by feel it. I can feel where are you. Why you can't just listen to my explaination? Why you just can trust me? And i find you not because i'm a control freak, but bcoz i concern bout you. I trust you. I fully trust you. But i'll worried bout you when you dun wanna answer my call.

And parents, i really wanna be a good son. i really do wake up early in the morning but just a few minutes late from the time you said. But you dun wait for me. I know I'm wrong for my late, but why you just can't wait for me awhile? I really feel sorry for my late and fail to make what i had promise.

Why none of you wanna listen to my explaination and trust me? Why?

Why none of you wanna listen to me and yet see things only on ur own view..? Can pls see things on my point of view.? Can pls listen to my explaination and trust me? If I dun love you, i wont care so much. And yet i not being trust by the one I love. I believe that no one will be able to understand my feeling now. I know. I know small piggy dear dun love me anymore and trying very hard to give up me. But I can swear to the world that my love to small piggy dear Kate is 100%. What i wish, what i hope and what i pray everyday is to recover with small piggy dear Kate. Without you, my life is misearable. As what i said previously, I totally lost in my life. 我完完全全迷失了在人生的道路.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home