Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st post

This is my 1st post and yet i dunno wat to post. Since the day my small piggy dear left me, i totally lost in my life. I can't see any future of mine and can't find any reason for myself to be happy. Can anyone pls tell me wat's the purpose of waking up everyday without any living target and future?

Small piggy, I never know how much you mean to me until the day you leave me. Everyday i wake up i pray for the same thing. Pray tat this is the day that you can forgive me and recover with me. Will my wish come true? I can hardly sleep everyday but once i sleep, i dun feel like waking up bcoz whenever i sleep, i dream of you and once i awake, u're gone. Pls.. Pls come back to me in real life. i'll be right here waiting.
It's not easy for us to build up this relationship. Pls.. Pls dun give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home